I don"t know how info about me got on this site but none of its true and is negative I never wrote any of this info, I wish I could remove it and this neighborcity.com site phone #'s are not even in service. I have worked very hard to be a successful realtor and I don't need false info out there.

This site is not even real and it seems there out of California they no nothing about me here in Florida. Its says I take over a year to close deals crazy since I have closed the most deals in my office in a year out of 280 agents.

Preferred solution: Take me off site alltogether or sue for slander.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2014.

Comments

As a Realtor, it would be a violation of the Code of Ethics for me or any other Realtor to speak disparagingly of other Realtors. This said, if any consumer feels that a Realtor is acting or has acted unethically, then they should definitely complain to their local Board of Realtors.

Unfortunately, if the real estate agent in question is not a Realtor, then the local Board of Realtors has no jurisdiction over the matter.

Realtors all take an oath to comply with the NAR (National Association of Realtors) Code of Ethics; however, if one is a licensed real estate agent, but not a Realtor, they never have taken such an oath. Now, if you believe that a Realtor or licensed agent has violated Florida real estate laws, then you should cut and past the following URL in your address box: http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/re/complaint.html